listhelper-moderate

texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 21:23:54 -0500

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: A Best Seller waiting to be published - Discover the Revolutionary
New Way to Heal Yourself!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: A Best Seller waiting to be published - Discover the Revolutionary New Way to Heal Yourself! Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 01:08:31 +0100
Please only reply to the email links in the text below.

FAO Publishers & Literary Agents - I have a fully completed and critiqued
non-fiction manuscript together with graphically designed cards available
for publishing.

For more information, please read this email or email me at
address@hidden to request the synopsis, some sample
chapters, the card graphics and the promotional website.

This book and card set will help you to discover a new way to heal yourself.
It is a unique, revolutionary, easy to use system; this set has also been
designed to show you a clear and simple way by which you can remove past and
present health issues aiding the healing of yourself from within.

Each set of cards has been ingeniously and carefully structured allowing the
user to discover which mental, emotional and physical impediment prevents
their progress forward in life.

This book teaches a revolutionary new way to heal yourself easily today!

My Critique company commented:

This is an amazing manuscript. Many, many readers will benefit from this
material. Thank you for writing this manuscript. This will be a huge
success! I do wish you luck with this endeavor. However, you will not need
luck. You have an awesome manuscript, and a special gift with words.

For more information, please email me at address@hidden to
request the synopsis, some sample chapters and the promotional website.

If don't want to receive email from me, I apologise for any inconvenience
caused and ask that you simply email
address@hidden putting remove as the subject.

If you are sending from another email address, please include the email
address that you want removed.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 05d59a3f5087d63018011185ee6f93b99cf03f7c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---