listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:25:42 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: nagging soon

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: nagging soon Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:26:40 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Goes Wild! Wallst.net Does Feature Interview!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.185 (12:19EST) UP 15.6%

Wallst.net releases a feature audio interview on ERMX via their site. Go
read the news and listen to the interview and get on ERMX it is going
through the roof!

Research from Amit shows why the stakes are so high.
But the models cannot account for these factors very well because
subprime mortgages are so new that there is little historical data. On
the downside, Caplan says, the technology could also allow schools,
employers, governments and insurers to require that individuals have
their genes mapped. But I also think that it will negatively impact real
estate, and I think that the housing recovery is going to be stalled by
the increase in rates. We've seen some declines in gold recently and I
think they can be attributed to the rise in interest rates. Eventually,
though, he predicts the technology will lead to new medical applications
in testing, drug development and services related to genetic counseling.
Two years earlier, Democrat Harris Wofford attracted national attention
by winning the Pennsylvania Senate race on a platform that included
health care reform.

Universal access to health care must be an urgent priority, and we must
put aside rhetoric and long debate until after we can care for our
population. "I think they are quite important in the subtext of all this.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3923b8622da282eea5760b08e2aad35f30675aa2
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---