listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 03:48:27 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: autocrat

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: autocrat Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:48:18 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

We closed most of our operations in London . We have seen examples of
all kinds of companies that have made dramatic turnarounds in their
workplace cultures in as little as a year and certainly within three
years. In short, if people enjoy their work, enjoy the environment in
which they work and feel valued, they are far less likely to take time
off unnecessarily.
"  So what have you been doing since? "  You have worked in some massive
organisations, are you particularly attracted to these types of jobs?

First, this means showing appreciation to employees for doing good work.

The project is aiming to improve the management of patient information
and services and thereby improve safety and treatment outcomes.

At least, that's how it looks to managers who have not grasped the
essence of good management.

Can any company become a great place to work in a reasonable timescale?
"No, it was one of the most rewarding periods of my career so far as it
was a massive change project that resulted in increased revenue, profits
and service standards.
Camaraderie - An organisation is a community and it is important that
employees feel welcomed and at home within that community.

But there is no room for complacency. A customer of mine recently told
me that they were doing extremely well in a particular market niche,
achieving good sales and increasing their market share.

However, most people still tell themselves that they and their
organisation are 'the best'.

Generating implications for your organization against each future and
seeking innovative responses to them. "  "The new Customer Service
System was piloted in a number of places around the country, including
in Liverpool .

About the author Edward de Bono is the world's leading authority in the
field of creative thinking and the teaching of thinking as a skill.
Not only does the GFF form views of the future but its future thinkers
actively engage with organisations to help factor the future into
strategic planning.
We closed most of our operations in London .

Casting visions, activity planning and goal setting form the central
pillars of most planning cycles. Can any company become a great place to
work in a reasonable timescale? "It takes a lot of courage to blank out
time in your diary for thinking"  However I suspect that the problem is
a little more complex than that. But it's also important that employees
feel that management genuinely listens to their ideas and suggestions
and involves them in decisions about their jobs as much as possible.
The net result was that our resellers began to see us as their partner
rather than simply a supplier and our product sales rocketed.

Factoring in the future isn't entirely about predicting the future
accurately, but more preparing alternative strategies for changes that
might occur.

The strategy we developed, therefore, was to grow the market for
telephony.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm c80eb86617efc193dcfe37b88ee7db3a932a5361
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---