listhelper-moderate

bug-sather post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-sather-owner
Subject: bug-sather post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:46:14 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: gala handsome

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-sather

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: gala handsome Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:45:47 +0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position.

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering
it.

It's all lovely stuff.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. I
cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher. If you
cna find it you really should try it. I cannot stand the concept of ads
on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape
it.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. This has certainly damaged their image in my eyes.

But let us say this: it rocked.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
Don't expect anything but fun from this movie - sit down and enjoy. It's
all lovely stuff. An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy
up through the whole song.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. You may find the
beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait it out - it's
really not about the gore.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. Apparently frogs are
very susceptible to environmental damage. It's all lovely stuff. Sounds
boring doesn't it?

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!

Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
You heard me uber cool. I have to say this is making the list because it
exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I
think everyone should.
they're all likable and dis-likable!

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing. You heard me uber cool. Still this excellent red wine is made
through an entirely organic process.
I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. It's funny, well
written, well filmed, excellently acted.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family and their
flaws. These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery
life, and a whole host of opportunities for you.
A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine.
It's all lovely stuff. It's all lovely stuff.

PrintAnywhere is a windows-installed piece of software that allows other
people on the 'net to print to your printer.

Definitely worth a look if you make a lot of ppt files and may want to
make them more globally accessible. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this
one.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. The vocals are
heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up
through the whole song.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. Sounds boring doesn't it?

With a learning Bayesian filter this has the ability to grow with spam
challenges. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the
board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position. Apparently frogs are very susceptible to
environmental damage. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good
evening. It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just
isn't worth seeing. These tiny little guys provide decent processing
power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities for you.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 42c2ae57553c39635c0d260ea7837de0e009d66e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---