listhelper-moderate

bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:50:43 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A publisher
in China wants to publish my fairy tales.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Asbjorn Lonvig's fairy tales to be published in China A publisher in China wants to publish my fairy tales. Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 03:50:27 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

We are impressed with your ability to simplify a concept into an image
and concentrate it, to include only what is necessary. We would like to
help you accomplish these things, and welcome you to become a Member of
ARTROM Gallery GUILD. New exhibition in Cambridge, UK   artistsrepublik.

Storytelling  used in companies? It's about my decision to make new
standards and challenge art traditions by making my drafts on a computer
and exhibit the drafts.

We are interested in your contributions and feedback.

See "Improving my English"  Appointed member of International Society of
Artists and Designers.
"trinity I" "pray" "thanks" Nothing more.
However, we sure understand the great marketing opportunity and sing
along in the choir of enthusiasts.
New exhibition in Boulder Denver Colorado yessy.

you are an art FORCE! Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an
exclusive selection of my art works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan
Arts International. It's about my decision to stake everything on the
internet.

We hope, however, for business as usual.
A lady-in-waiting is checking all the fuss through a hole in the fence.

Diane Leon: "Your work is very powerful".
We are dedicated to helping Artists pursue their passion. It's about my
decision to stake everything on the internet.

New exhibition in Boulder Denver Colorado yessy.

Exhibition in New York  at Manhattan Arts International manhattanarts.
You have been accepted".

We feel that you believe in your commitment as an artist.

com Is dedicated to a collection of independent world artists online who
wish to promote themselves to a global audience.

A lady-in-waiting is checking all the fuss through a hole in the fence.
Knowing that the images exist somewhere as objects of that dimension is
far different than looking at images stored in some computer, regardless
of how they were created.
I have made these drafts of sculptures to his remembrance.

World of Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source of
information.
You have, at your fingertips, access to network with the best. See how Are you a grandparent?

We are interested in your contributions and feedback. Artists can
display their collections in a controlled format, and art buyers can
search through the collection with the ease and convenience only
available through a searchable, online database.
See "Improving my English"  Appointed member of International Society of
Artists and Designers. Diane Leon has been so kind to suggest an
exclusive selection of my art works suitable for exhibition at Manhattan
Arts International.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm da9eae568152fba2f46f3d525c86cac63f18a029
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---