listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 08:21:17 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: sincere regards

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: sincere regards Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:14:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:The Manager,
International Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.

Hello Dear

I got your contact during my search on the Internet.
My name is Mr.Mills Ofori. I am the manager of the
International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light
Branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am
writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of
US$ 2,550.000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I
am the manger made as profit during the last year. I
have already submitted an approved End of the Year
report for the year 2003 to my Head Office here in
Accra and they will never know of this Excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of US$
2,550.000.00 on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a
beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be
directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to
request for your assistance to receive this money into
your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70%
shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are
practically norisk involved in this. It's going to be
a bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original
depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I
will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,

Mills Ofori.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6f53d17e5e0435bea4fac2165ff0f380cc8dbc9f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---