listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:13:20 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: MY TOKEN FOR YOUR SINCERITY AND EFFORT

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: MY TOKEN FOR YOUR SINCERITY AND EFFORT Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:13:08 +0200 (SAST) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.4

--
FROM DR.FUNSHO KOPOLOKUN

Hello Dear Good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family?, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.But if you do not remember me or my
colleague, you might have received an email from us in the past regarding
a million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that this million-dollar
business has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from
United Kingdom (London) who financed the transaction to a logical
conclusion.I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of
fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out
of the Nigeria bank to my new partner's account in UK who assisted me in
this great venture but now I am in Japan for business mission Due to your
effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness shown during the course of
the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with
the sum of $1,250,000.00 I have left a certified international bank draft
for you worth of $1,250,000.00 cashable anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact MY SECRETARY Rev George Amah,on
his direct email address at: address@hidden
for the collection of your bank draft.I authorized him to release the Bank
Draft to you whenever you contact him regarding it.

At the moment, I'm very busy here in Japan because of the
investmentprojects, which I and my new partner are having at hand.Please I
will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the
bottom of my heart,Also comply with George Amah directives so that he will
send the draft to you without any delay.

NOTE:

You are advised to stop any further communication with your local
representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call you or email
concerning the check draft worth sum of USD$1.25M, except Rev George Amah
You are advised not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not
come from him Because he is the only person I left the order on how to
deliver the cheque draft to you, and you may call him immediately you
receive this message for more information through the instruction I left,

CONTACT: REV.George Amah
75 LOKO STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND
234-807-730-6621
Email: address@hidden

His email address:(address@hidden) Therefore, you should send
him your full Name and telephone number/your current mailing address,{Home
or Office} where

you want him to send the draft to you.Thanks and God bless you and your
family.

DR.FUNSHO KOPOLOKUN

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7fab5c9c9b5126ced9ad6aec6c19b4e86d6e26a6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---