listhelper-moderate

info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnu-fortran-owner
Subject: info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:33:15 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: (no subject)

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-fortran

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:33:09 -0400
Hi. worshipper has sent you a greeting card.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:

http://69.88.82.138/?e57a4a6c198eb161d496d2989907cd64e2

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet addresses go).

PRIVACY
Postcards.Com honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability. If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card, please disregard this Announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Administrator,
Postcards.Com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f4718d47e3562ea86df0765be016c9c492507bf5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---