listhelper-moderate

bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gzip-owner
Subject: bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:02:20 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ?500, 000: 00

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gzip

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: £500, 000: 00 Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:36:53 -0400
What’s it like to be a big winner? How would it change your life?

Find out from the winners themselves as we congratulate you for joining them in
the 3rd batch results.

You have won yourself £500, 000: 00 (Five Hundred thousand Great Britain
Pounds) as your email cracks the winning numbers in the online email lottery
sponsored by Yahoo, Hotmail and A.O.L. hosted by Afro-Cash Splash Lottery
Worldwide. Top leading lottery company covering the United States, United
Kingdom, Asia and Africa.
Result Decode:

Winning Number : 34-94-93-12-34
Batch #: 3-00934-2223-28497

To claim your cash prize, you would be required to reply this email, quoting
your email/winning number as the subject of your message, for more information
on how to claim your cash prize.
Furthermore should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Evelyn Jones
Afro Cash Splash Lottery
address@hidden

Please it is important you follow the above guide, to avoid loosing your
winnings or getting involved with fake agents and email lottery fraudsters. As
soon as you send your request to claim your winning, you would get a response
directing you to the Afro Cash Splash Website to claim your winnings.

Sent via the WebMail system at afro-cashsplash.net

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 31574c6f010a2b6af39475b0d8c63c498c0a17cf
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---