listhelper-moderate

Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: qemu-devel-owner
Subject: Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:50:08 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/qemu-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 21:50:00 +0200
Hi,

You may want to look at crosskit.sourceforge.net (a crosstool/buildroot-like project that I have recently started and that you can find on sourceforge). Following your e-mails, I have added sparc support. The toolchain builds fine but busybox fails to link (sched_getaffinity and sched_setaffinity undefined). If I manage to pass this issue, I will then try to build a kernel for sparc for testing with qemu-sparc. I will also add glibc support (crosskit aims at providing scripts for building packages against either uclibc or glibc).

I haven't looked at detaoib yet but it was surely created before crosskit and may therefore be a safer bet.

Regards,
Cedric Hombourger

2007/7/4, Christian MICHON < address@hidden>:
On 6/30/07, Blue Swirl < address@hidden> wrote:
> As the number of Sparc32 distributions keeps approaching zero, could
> you consider porting DetaolB to non-x86 CPUs?

ok, I documented myself, and I'll try on sparc32.
any hint on patches, config files for the kernel ?

will uclibc work well enough on sparc32 ?

--
Christian