listhelper-moderate

bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:17:32 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Part Time Job Offer

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Part Time Job Offer Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:17:09 -0700 (PDT) Part Time Job Offer
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village, London SE21 7AD .Tel:
009447045726334

Good Day to you Sir/Madam. I am pleased to give you an offer for
employment as a consultant with our fledgling company. We at Dulwich
Picture Gallery have a mission to help individuals with investing into
the
Art & Antique but due to our wide range of customers and low reach in
terms of offices worldwide, we have decided to make ties with
individuals
around the world who are willing to be a part of our mission to make
the
future bright for our investors.
Job Description:
Currently, due to the abundance of Art and Antique in the West African
region, we are pitching our Resource Office there besides our Head
Office
thats present here in the UK.
We have abundant investors in the USA and Europe but sometimes have
difficulties getting their investment bids across to us, your job will
entail the cashing in of investment bids from our investors, in any
form
they may come (personalized checks, cashiers check or cash) and sending
the funds back to one of our offices through means that will be given
you when the time arises.
Our seasoned workers set up this form of employment so it doesn't
affect
your day job if you have one.
Remuneration:
In an instance whereby you cash in an investment bid for our customer,
you
will be entitled to 10% of the total amount you cash. For example; if
you
cash an investment bid of $3000, your pay on that bid will be $300,
which
is subject to change depending on the number of bids that you cash.
If you are interested please kindly get to back to me:
Your name:
Your full address: not p.o box?
Age:
Occupation:
Contact phone numbers:
home number:
Marital status:
Previous or current annual income:

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jan McCuen
Dulwich Picture Gallery
Gallery Road, Dulwich Village,
London SE21 7AD
Rc:122132
Tel: +44 7045726334
www.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk

Email the information requested to:address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 029db4f30f2d74d078274fe5345c443e6b4086c5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---