listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:28:28 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Assistant On Financial Matter/Employment Offer

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Assistant On Financial Matter/Employment Offer Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:28:23 -0800
Assistant On Financial Matter/Employment Offer
ITOCHU   CORPORATION
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku,
Tokyo 107-8077,
Japan.

Good day,
Assistant on Financial Matter/Employment Offer Permit an introduction. My name
is Mr.Eizo Kobayishi, staff of ITOCHU CORPORATION based here in Japan. Our
company exports cement, sugar and textile materials for world trade.We have
reached big sales volume in the European and Africa market and due to the high
demand of our products in America,we are now trying to penetrate the Northern
American and Central American
market.We have been made aware of the criterias that goes along with this and I
am pleased to bring to your notice that we have gotten
clearification from the Government of japan and that of America to do business
in America.
It is upon this note that we are contacting you to be our DISTRIBUTOR because
quite soon we will open representative offices and authorized sales centers in
North America and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist
us in establishing a new distribution network there.
The fact that despite the Central and Nothern America market is new for us we
already have regular clients also speaks for itself.This I believe will make
you know that we have long been in to business already.
Note that if eventually you are selected by the company to do this job,you
would be placed on a Monthly salary of $2,000,00,a 10% commision,for sales you
make for each goods and also for any payment you receive on,behalf of the
company. Note that you would also be entitled to other a other allowances which
includes Health,Travelling and retirements benefits. To facilitate this
transaction if you deem you would be able to undertake this task for the
company,I would want you to submit to us via mail the following information
which includes,

( 1. ) Your Full Names.
( 2. ) Your Contact/Residential Address.
( 3. ) Your Age:
( 4. ) Your  Occupation.
( 5. ) Company Name:
( 6. ) Position Held.
( 8. ) company Location:
( 9. ) Your Company Address
( 10. ) Phone Number
( 11. ) Cell Phone Number
( 12. ) Fax Number
( 13. ) Email Address
These information should be forwarded to the President and Chief
Executive Officer via E-mail address below:
E-MAIL: address@hidden

Respectfully Submitted,
Mr. Eizo Kobayishi
Staff of ITOCHU CORPORATION
ITOCHU CORPORATION EXPORT JAPAN

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm bb315cdf5bf32d8a470be62fcf8db16e9d31104b
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---