listhelper-moderate

lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval

From: lilypond-user-owner
Subject: lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:09:37 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: arid

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/lilypond-user

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: arid Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:09:31 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Sinon, je le trouve vraiment bien ce clip, meme si je sais pas pourquoi
il se retrouve avec la blonde a la fin mais bon, on s en fout. Il faut
les laisser dire !

He is far more diplomatic and decent than I would be in the same
situation.

That's OK, I really can't expect somebody who likely gets hundreds of
real e-mails every day to focus on one quirky lady. Tout le monde vient
y faire sa soupe!

Je trouve dommage que tout le monde ne reconnaisse pas son travail.

If you are the system administrator, please click here. enfin bon, on a
l'habitude. c'mon, kids, put on your writing boots and compose! kiss a
tous et a toutes et gros kiss a fred et surout a lionel tim. You could
not imagine her violence. You have to work at it.

I will consider what you have said. The man understands the ideals of
equality, and expects women to do the same. I'm old enough to know that
there are far more bad, hateful things being said about men today then
there ever were said about women in the last forty years.
Congratulations on new baby Tori! Feminism has always been about
division, and disdain for those who will not believe.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a7924419121393022b7c1b70d214451be226d3bf
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---