listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 19:37:08 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: lofty slur

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: lofty slur Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:36:58 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

"For the last year I have been in the sex industry.

"  His name was Robert Baker. I could sit in the back holding a beer can
and smiling in my bikini.
I was ready to go to your apartment and beat the shit out of you.
Actually, some of my favorite times in the strip club are seeing porn
stars who are also strippers. I was counting on him forgiving me.

freedom comes when the slave girls run away from the city. Here's hoping
you can turn that knife in your back into a pair of wings and soar.

How many different guys have you fucked?

Good Luck Kid, I've got no idea if any, most or all of this is 'real',
but you'll need some luck to get through. How does that make you a
decent person. if you get back to Orlando, say hi. I'm just surprised
she didnt start the whole thing with, "I got into Stripping to pay my
way through College". Andrew must have spread the rumor. The rumor about
me having a disease.

And even if they do test positive, some will continue anyway in some
capacity in the industry, like with non-contact still shoots, stripping
shoots, solo masturbation shoots, etc. I got here today and Ram told me
about the word that's going around. Perhaps there was more temper and
terror boiling beneath his gentle skin.

Better to wash your hands of the psycho and move on.

"You're not a decent person, you're a slut. "  I'd never met any of the
strippers but I knew two of the porn girls, Karen and Amanda, who I'd
come into contact with a couple of times in the last year. I was
counting on him forgiving me. That has been my job.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 1c2639d0f0021c3b18a746c6cb687ee6abf37b40
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---