listhelper-moderate

bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 05:46:33 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: In the meantime, the SAPS will undergo a major restructuring and
experienced personnel will be deployed to police stations in areas where crime
is at its worst.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: In the meantime, the SAPS will undergo a major restructuring and experienced personnel will be deployed to police stations in areas where crime is at its worst. Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:46:23 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Long spells of power outage often lead to disruptions in vital
operations that have spill over effect on many functions at these
airports.
"A government which is ready to sacrifice the lives of its own people,
or bringing it down at the risk of being called imperialistic.

The statement said the authorities had further observed that any time
the military personnel get involved in such issues; civilian accomplices
mostly craftily push the culpability to the soldiers.

A few months later, Mr Deby won elections boycotted by the opposition,
who complained of fraud.

"I plead not guilty, your honour," Mr Taylor replied. The exploration
will be carried out jointly with the Indonesian state oil and gas
company PT Pertamina. BBC World Affairs correspondent Mark Doyle says
his unexpected appearance may indicate that his complaints have been
addressed.

"We owe it to the taxpayer that what we are paid is commensurate with
what we do," they said in a letter addressed to the president. HRW's Tom
Porteous told the BBC's Focus on Africa programme that the report was
based on evidence collected from people fleeing the region, mainly to
neighbouring Somaliland.

Read our Privacy Statement. The judges said they were concerned about
the government's alleged role in the drugs' trade. Analysts see this as
a "compromise", enabling the party to put off the potentially divisive
decision of choosing its candidate. But the WFP's Somali spokesman, Said
Warsame, says relief food trucks have still not left for Somalia.

One of the committees set up at the meeting was mandated to turn around
the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Owerri within two months.

Experts say that West Africa has become a major hub in the trafficking
of cocaine from Latin America to Europe.

The kidnapping follows that of five oil workers on Wednesday, the first
since the main militant group in the area called off a month-long
ceasefire.

The UN food agency resorted to using the Kenyan overland route after
growing piracy at sea. Analysts see this as a "compromise", enabling the
party to put off the potentially divisive decision of choosing its
candidate. Mr Mugabe blames the worsening economic crisis on a Western
plot to remove him from power.

Some current ministers who previously served as assistant ministers have
also supported their colleagues.
It also warned it would resume its attacks on oil installations and the
kidnappings of foreign oil workers.
Articles and commentaries that identify allAfrica.
The BBC's Mark Doyle, who was in Rwanda during the genocide, said the
killing of the peacekeepers marked a crucial point because it left the
UN force unable to control the situation.

Mr Nqakula said there was concern such crime continued to be rife after
annual statistics showed a rise in the number of murders and aggravated
robberies.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d885231f9c4671ccc5f63b159a0cad7d81193465
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---