listhelper-moderate

info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnus-english-owner
Subject: info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:40:21 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Marking an article as read without moving

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnus-english

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Marking an article as read without moving Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:57:51 +0530
Helu

Is there a way to tell Gnus (in the summary buffer) to mark an article
as `read' but DO NOT GO to another article but "stay on this line"?

Often I have a bunch of ticked articles next to each other in the
summary buffer, and wish to mark one of them in the middle as `read'
(remove the tick mark and delete it), and then read another nearby
ticked article.`d' or `D' takes me too far off the field.  Would any
Gnus-defined keystrokes would help me here?

--
Thanks (in advance)
Madhu

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8e2610b1a7c3bd6c86d8085b4bf726e38f02792a
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---