listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:41:00 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: tick mollusk

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: tick mollusk Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:40:55 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Five numbered, signed and certified specimens.

After exhibitionI was tired.

An Amsterdam based sextet playing rhythmically compelling blend of jazz,
classical and new music ideas? But I saw a picture of the museum
recently. Yes, all of the above.

Do you know any well known fairy tale writers from Denmark?

For example he worked with an avant-garde music group. the City Director
shouted. Frank Lloyd Wright had a rare gift, sure. He listened to the
fairy tales read aloud. People are passing by.

Before the Artist had finished his very well prepared speak on the
Tinder-Box motif the City Director smiled:Very well, Artist. -
SurrenderA single screen work.

The images are shown on the wall, like e fresco.

About Bill's exhibition being exhausting. I'm totally confused.
Afterwards I had a feeling that I had to watch every single video film
for half an hour,but sure that's not Bill Viola's intention. It's about
concentrating my efforts on the internet when it comes to sales.

About Bill's exhibition being exhausting. Boy Before I finish this story
about Aros and Bill, I want to show you something you will not see
anywhere else.

- Going Forth by DayFive huge projections in one room each showing a
video film. People are passing by. Afterwards I had a feeling that I had
to watch every single video film for half an hour,  but sure that's not
Bill Viola's intention. I was contacted by online gallery Backyard-Art.

The Artist contacted the City Director of Odense City.

About Aros being a wonderful place. Inspired from the Arch of Septimus
Severus erected  A.

And Aros is an art museum. A tiny flame appeared.

by Asbjorn Lonvig Yesterday I visited Aros.
Little Guggenheim - Viola Video artist Art News Artblog: Who is Aros -
who is Bill. High sounds of  water. The barge is at the lake shore.

It was sadly yellowish and the skyabove was smoggy. Giotto has been of
great inspiration to Bill, too. It's about my decision to make new
standards and challenge art traditions by making my drafts on a computer
and exhibit the drafts. There is something very special about those huge
canvases, the bright colors  and those extremely simple shapes.

And Aros is an art museum.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 56b55c9898e9c36aaf44610e61cc1b51539a4459
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---