listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:50:19 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:51:35 -0400

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: LP/26510460037/07
BATCH: 24/00319/IPD. FILE NO 25684/02/07

This is to inform you of the release of our 2007 E-MAIL PROMOTIONS in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet. Eighteen email addresses were selected and you are lucky to be amongst them therefore making you one of winners of the sum of € I,500,000.00 euro (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS) in this category and you are to contact our Financial Controller with the information below for clearance.

LOTTERIA PRIMITIVA PROMOTIONS
MR DENNIS COLE
Tel: +34 627-747-095
Email to: address@hidden

In respect to claims, you are to forward the following details to (address@hidden)to enable him
clear your file for immediate payment:

1. FILE NUMBER:
2. BATCH NUMBER:
3. REFERENCE NUMBER:
4. AMOUNT WON:
5a. FULL NAME :( MR/MRS)
b TEL/FAX NUMBER (Office, Home and Mobile )
6. CITY/COUNTRY:
7 ADDRESS :( HOME AND OFFICE)
8 OCCUPATION/ORGANIZATION:
9. POSITION:
10. DATE OF BIRTH:
11. PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
Congratulation once again.

MRS. MARIA SANCHEZ :
CALL FOR CONFIRMATION: +34-627 747 095 ATTN: MR DENNIS COLE EMAIL: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 354ac28e9f588d60dedbc207a8f05a5fda0960b3
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---