listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-smalltalk-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-smalltalk post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:48:28 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Santos said the city is no longer a mark for plaintiffs' attorneys
looking for quick and easy litigation.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-smalltalk

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Santos said the city is no longer a mark for plaintiffs' attorneys looking for quick and easy litigation. Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:48:17 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

com Enterprise Apps Center RSS feed to your feed reader so that you
don't miss another headline! Kagermann said he has appointed SAP
America's Chief Operating Officer Mark White as TomorrowNow's executive
chairman charged with managing operations and a compliance program at
the subsidiary. Add Enterprise Software News, Product Reviews, Trends
and Analysis - eWEEK. com's Storage Center for the latest news, reviews
and analysis on enterprise and small business storage hardware and
software. "I can recommend it with complete conviction, knowing it is
going to do what it claims to do," said Frank Smith, CRT's vice
president of service.
Conventional storage systems use one two-way head controller to direct
data traffic.
Conventional storage systems use one two-way head controller to direct
data traffic. "We have a tool that lets you release these attacks fairly
quickly.
They have already integrated Idol server into Zantaz's archiving and
eDiscovery applications, so they can capitalize on synergies
immediately.

And we wanted a way to have full text search of our documents along with
a reduction in our physical storage needs. Add eWEEK Printers RSS feed
to your feed reader so that you don't miss another headline!
TomorrowNow's comparatively cheap support is a key piece of SAP's "Safe
Passage" program, designed to lure Oracle customers over to SAP. Many
offices have copiers that already work as scanning stations, but simply
aren't being utilized. Business at the subsidiary will continue as
normal, Kagermann said, and customers should feel reassured that the
proper procedures will be followed. Kagermann said he has appointed SAP
America's Chief Operating Officer Mark White as TomorrowNow's executive
chairman charged with managing operations and a compliance program at
the subsidiary. ADVERTISEMENT The information is more than just
academic. Currently being built by IBM for the Department of Energy's
Los Alamos National Laboratory, in Los Alamos, N. "Zantaz's revenue
makes a material impact to Autonomy. Materna stressed that securing VOIP
requires unique tools that work in conjunction with data security tools.

"CRT told us our tape backup system hadn't been working for more than a
month," she said.
After Walton did her due diligence discussing the product with several
of CRT's clients, she decided to go with BitLeap, choosing to buy rather
than lease the LeapServ appliance.

Kagermann said he has appointed SAP America's Chief Operating Officer
Mark White as TomorrowNow's executive chairman charged with managing
operations and a compliance program at the subsidiary.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 253a1d3ab9985789808804db15232e5a7d7b4973
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---