listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:14:18 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Alarming News: Say what?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Alarming News: Say what? Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:14:16 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Because, really, I'm not sure John From Cincinnati is going to take.

This upcoming Monday, two people I like a lot, John Carney and Kevin
Walsh, will be debating. The war is hard, not just the one in Iraq, or
the one in Afghanistan, but our ongoing struggle against Islamic
extremism and the war we're going to be fighting for some time. It
touches on regime change, immigration, ID cards and the politics of
fear.

"The Pet Shop Boys think we should try to increase our freedom, not
limit it.

It is a Japanese movie called TrainMan, and some of my friends who know
about it says that it is quite a popular movie that was just recently
released. "I'm With Stupid is inspired by the relationship between
George Bush and Tony Blair.

Ireland by terrorists. Why am I talking about a movie?

"You clearly need a man to save women in the sea. I forgot who said it.

The war is hard, not just the one in Iraq, or the one in Afghanistan,
but our ongoing struggle against Islamic extremism and the war we're
going to be fighting for some time.

How long before we are shamed by the idea that Charles Barron is one of
the leaders of our city? Built with the award-winning Telerik UI
controls, Sitefinity includes News, Blogs, Polls, Lists, Generic Content
and other modules that are essential in all websites.

Dobrado is a simple content management system that does not use
templates.

Free admission, cash bar, and an air conditioner.

John Edwards is the current frontrunner in Iowa, but I don't know anyone
who seriously thinks he has even a remote chance of being the Dem.

About Telerik Telerik is a leading vendor of developer tools and
components for .
"I've always been against the idea of rock stars lecturing people as if
they know something the rest of us don't," he was reported as saying by
British music magazine NME.
Built with the award-winning Telerik UI controls, Sitefinity includes
News, Blogs, Polls, Lists, Generic Content and other modules that are
essential in all websites.

Consider this statement as adequate disclosure for all my possible
conflicts of interest now and in the future.

do you have an obligation to ONLY talk about politics if someone on the
street recognized you from your blog and demanded you debate politics,
Karol? By blaming the Government for our actions, those who pushed this
"Blair's bombs" line did our propaganda work for us.
Does that make her a racist, too?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 99089c2604e252b5821334c5343f4f7b6461f4eb
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---