listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:20:10 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: This project is an excellent example of cooperation among the
NVision, Cisco and KazakhTelecom teams.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: This project is an excellent example of cooperation among the NVision, Cisco and KazakhTelecom teams. Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:31:38 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

The purpose of the cluster is to facilitate biological research problems
ranging in scale from molecules to organisms. Most are based on the
muevo-mail icon. The Hospital's multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis
and care ensures a continuum of safe and high quality care for patients.
I updated my about page. It features transparency with alpha-blending.
Its appearance can be changed completely by using skins. Will be
enlarged soon.
"With our latest technology, we can now help with projects such as
assessing and improving risk management if Mount Vesuvius erupts, or
developing a new generation in molecular dynamics. If you want to
install and use themes for Sylpheed-Claws, these are the instructions
from the README file.
The purpose of the cluster is to facilitate biological research problems
ranging in scale from molecules to organisms.

Half a million users per month access applications in Cineca's data
center. CCENT presents a new point of entry to those just beginning to
build a career in networking. comFelipe LamusCisco Systems, Inc.

de home bsd shots  software links themes   downloads about allroy.

"Networking offers people a broad opportunity for career advancement
while learning about the world, about business and about ways to improve
human interaction. About Aga Khan University Hospital Aga Khan
University Hospital in Karachi is committed to providing the diagnosis
of disease and team management of patient care.

Most of the themes can be downloaded from my freshmeat page.

CCENT presents a new point of entry to those just beginning to build a
career in networking.
Cisco works with leading independent software and hardware vendors in
each ecosystem to qualify and benchmark solutions for these industries.

com Industry Analyst Relations Nicole Zewe-UlbrichCisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco equipment in Pakistan and Afghanistan is supplied by Cisco Systems
International BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc. com
Industry Analyst Relations Jane CourtenayCisco Systems, Inc. Get it from
my Downloads page.
If you want to install and use themes for Sylpheed-Claws, these are the
instructions from the README file.

Additionally, broadband Internet will serve as a basis for multiple
services in the future, including triple play," Zhumangaliev said. The
report concludes that, while the major cost benefits to government were
down to headcount reduction, the second most important contribution was
from IT contract and service consolidation.

Added icons for mime types.
Get it from my freshmeat page or from allroy. Since then, the companies
have implemented a number of large-scale, Cisco-based projects.
All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of
their respective owners.

"With our latest technology, we can now help with projects such as
assessing and improving risk management if Mount Vesuvius erupts, or
developing a new generation in molecular dynamics. Eventually, the links
can be extended to medical institutions in Europe and North America.
Most of the themes can be downloaded from my freshmeat page.
That's good news, the bad part is that I had to move and have no
Internet access in my new appartment.

After a long time the links file has been updated.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b80d90072ea6b75e0fea1ff893529222109e4431
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---