listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:43:01 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: narrate bowl

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: narrate bowl Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:42:48 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

The two emails looked quite different. We are always eager to answer the
questions, but we couldn't find any unifying theme. It's one of the more
popular types of massage at spas. Specifically, they both embedded their
malicious executable into seemingly benign documents.

It can mean trouble when trusted sources such as CNET mischaracterize a
security vulnerability.

This new development tosses one more straw onto the overloaded  cow
named, "Unlimited Employee Web Access. Since then, there has been a
spike in vitamin D sales.

The kind of scars that people are often interested in preventing are
hypertrophic scars.

However, they both used a similar trick to try and entice my co-workers
into installing malware.
It simply acts as a distraction while the real trojan downloads more
malicious executables, which try to steal your bank logins.

Yesterday, though, there has been reason to smile right here in Seattle.
Find out more about reiki, by reading: What is Reiki?

It may no longer be available on our server or the link to it might be
broken. Vamosi bases his post on research from Trend Micro and Websense,
which describes a new trojan that tries to steal your banking info.

Administrators usually don't block these types of documents since users
need them. For example, irritability and inappropriate anger can affect
the liver and result in menstrual pain, headache, redness of the face
and eyes, dizziness and dry mouth.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 342fa7bc93d5569935481488cbdefe8410adec89
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---