listhelper-moderate

bug-gnulib post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnulib-owner
Subject: bug-gnulib post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:44:32 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: I will also be showing you how to set  up 'split tests' on your
Google AdWords campaigns, so that you  can easily see which of the changes to
your ads work and which  ones don't.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnulib

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: I will also be showing you how to set up 'split tests' on your Google AdWords campaigns, so that you can easily see which of the changes to your ads work and which ones don't. Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:44:27 +0900 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

If someone typed in a phrase like  'low cost dental plan' none of the
words in your headline match  so you would not have any part of your
headline in bold.

At the end of the day, I will need to get a few honest opinions  on
this, and the quickest way to do that is to give a load away  fr. It'll
hopefully give you an idea or  two for making money away from the
Internet. That link will take you to my home page where you can read all
the drop capital in more detail.

" Hi,  f  you buy stuff on eBay from time to time, you might be very
interested  in reading a free report that I have recently put together.
Don't get me wrong; I don't expect  this to fail. With a normal 'static'
headline,  you have to try and guess what people want beforehand, and
show  the same headline for all your keywords in your ad group.

If you think the product stinks, then say  so. The  report ias all about
using 'auction sniper' services and how they  can help you to win more
auctions, whilst paying less money for  the goods you buy at the same
time.

n  my last e-mail, I was telling you about a great way to start making
money from Google's Adsense program. With more research I found that just about every single information product on the market, was being
aimed at people that already had a website. The Alexa toolbar will
display a traffic ranking whenever you  visit a website. I hope you find
it useful. I will be keeping you updated as  I go along, and to make
things easier for you to remember, I have  decided to call this, project
'D'. I'm also not listed on Google at  the moment, which means I don't
have a Google 'page rank'. It's in the category  of "Product of the
Year". The problem is, people don't like  buying things they need, they
like to buy things they 'want'. All I ask is that if you feel like  it,
you give me some feedback on either the Drop Capitals product  itself,
my website, the info in this newsletter, whatever you  like.

If you haven't tried using AdWords  advertising, you really should give
it a go.
What I originally thought was going to be a very, very simple  product
has turned out to require a lot more effort to get done.

It'll hopefully give you an idea or  two for making money away from the
Internet.
It'll hopefully give you an idea or  two for making money away from the
Internet.

So, in addition to facing all of  the hassles of learning how to build a
professional looking website,  you also have to dig deep into your
pockets to pay for all the  software and stuff to do it.

For my own AdWords campaigns, I  will usually create separate ads for
the most sought after keywords.
Some won't remain 'gurus' for long!

Hopefully, you will be able to  learn something from how I went about
this project.
There is quite a lot of technical  stuff to learn when you're running a
website. Quick fortunes are still being made, even after the dot com
crash. As I am going to be selling  a number of different versions of
this product, I really need  to set up a shopping cart on my site.

Then the light  bulb really lit up. What one person likes, another
doesn't.
That link will take you to my home page where you can read all  the drop
capital in more detail.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 85795a5f3e192b7c28282bdd36d4fa4423273d1c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---