listhelper-moderate

bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-tar-owner
Subject: bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:09:49 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The Philippines has become a popular place for companies worldwide
to look for call center workers.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-tar

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The Philippines has become a popular place for companies worldwide to look for call center workers. Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:09:43 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

However there was another side to him. I produce documentaries:
Outfoxed, Uncovered, Wal-Mart: The High  Cost of Low Price, and the
upcoming Iraq for Sale. By accepting these greetings you are accepting
these terms. For any person that believes America puts its nose where it
doesn't belong, or that we violate human rights, the litmus test for me,
is when people stop trying to "kill" themselves to immigrate here. Keep
on hanging in there! Don't take my word for it: research it for
yourself.

You have single handedly undermined that effort.
and Korean researchers. the Dobsons, Robertsons, etc.
I think you're amazing. Thanks for all you have done for the News
Hounds.

Keep on hanging in there!

His current focus is on new generation solar cells. No, there is no lung
transplant scheduled. He's exhibit "A" why monkeys throwing feces at the
wall make better stock picks then brokers.

Happy New Year From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the latest from Jim, recent
comments, the archives, and RSS. Thanks for all you have done for the
News Hounds. The story about denying life insurance benefits was told to
me by a man who worked in the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance. I'm
sure that whoever he will be, he would be proud to be the one sustaining
your life, the one to be giving life to someone as deserving and
wonderful as you. His current focus is on new generation solar cells.

You've given me at least ten more years on planet earth. Maria Claudette
Manus, AVP- Business Development.

He was a murderer that placed no value on human life.
And research how Hagel bought the voting machine company for that
election before the election.
I would have enjoyed that. Thank you Kristen for making me so proud of
you, for fighting for what you believe in, for being strong, and being
my sister. Each grant involves collaborative research between U.
As a result of the prolonged trauma of that type of work, I was disabled
by the FDNY. You'll get your lungs soon.

If these terrorists had it their way, we would all be dead. The
Philippines has become a popular place for companies worldwide to look
for call center workers. Once we reached this milestone, we began
investigating ways to reduce the weight even further. you look like
another brick wall with a vocal chord.
Thank you young male with blood just like mine who gave me his bone
marrow.
I'm so thankful to be friends and work with such a brilliant person as
Jim. Maria Claudette Manus, AVP- Business Development.

Iraq could be described as decent people who have suffered under an evil
regime.
Jim Cramer goes bearish on Wal-Mart From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the
latest from Jim, recent comments, the archives, and RSS. Then routinely,
at the end of almost every month, the company misses its projections.
After playing the boxing game for an hour and a half, his arms,
shoulders and torso were aching. I don't believe we should be nice about
it.
We owe it to humanity to let them understand the good and bad in
everyone and let them judge. I would have enjoyed that.
I would have enjoyed that. State of the Union From Jim Gilliam's blog
Read the latest from Jim, recent comments, the archives, and RSS.

Call Center News: Foxgate Solutions, Inc. Terrorists do not want to
"rule" us or "enslave" us. Ever research how often this idiot it WRONG?
The person who commissioned this doesn't want it to be used by other
people, so please don't use this for your own tattoo. Several City
departments are part of the initial rollout.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 434411c3d81c08bf6f57de98527e86107ab6fa46
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---