listhelper-moderate

bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-parted-owner
Subject: bug-parted post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:01:15 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Confirm Receipt___________________Serial number:5368/05

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-parted

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Confirm Receipt___________________Serial number:5368/05 Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:01:10 -0400
The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,n
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)
Ref: LSUK/2031/8161/05
Batch: R3/A312-59

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to announce to you the draw of the IRISH LOTTERY
PROGRAMME online Sweepstakes International Program held on THURSDAY 05 JULY
2007
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
Serial number: 5368/05 drew the lucky number:(07, 15, 24, 36, 39, 44, Bonus 26
) which subsequently won the LOTTO PLUS 1 prize. You have
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1  Million  pounds
sterling)in
cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/05 of Irish Lottery.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from the
World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed
online.This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play
coupon.
In view of this,your£1  Million  pounds sterling) would be released to you by
any of our payment offices in Europe(UK).

 PLEASE FILL OUT THE VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM AND SEND TO...

MR. COLE  JOHN
PHONE; +44 70457 18834
   Fax :+44 7075707725
Email: address@hidden o.uk
PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM

 1.FULL NAMES:
 2.ADDRESS:
 3.SEX:
 4.AGE:
 5.MARITAL STATUS:
 6.OCCUPATION:
 7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:
 8.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
 9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL
 10.AMOUNT WON:
 11. COUNTRY

 Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE IRISH LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,

              Sir. Cooker Johnson

Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY Sweepstakes International
Program.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 7bb7731437bd2a0402ba4a06f765942a52f6a64c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---