listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:19:54 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: (no subject)

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 22:19:49 -0400
Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incorporation
Baley House, Har Road Sutton,
Greater London SM1 4te
United  Kingdom .

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million,Great
Britain Pound Starlings(£1,000.000.00) for the month of June 2007.Lottery
promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.YAHOO/MSN
& MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are
active online, among the millions that
subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our
winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we
congratulate you for being one of the people selected You are to contact the
events manager

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number.....................YM 09102XM
Reff number......................YM 35447XM
Winning number...................YM 0988

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager

1. Full Name..............
2. Contact Address........
3. Age....................
4. Telephone Number.......
5. Sex....................
6. Occupation.............
7. State:.................
8. Country................
9. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
Name: Mr.Walker Jones
Tel: (+44) 7011139641
Fax: (+44) 7005938766
E-mail: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 6d91c28b13ee5f2ca26dbc2c2216e7a89fcc617e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---