listhelper-moderate

Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval

From: qemu-devel-owner
Subject: Qemu-devel post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 02:20:01 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re: Here is the information you requested.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/qemu-devel

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: Here is the information you requested. Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 23:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Merchant,

Double your sales for Free without any effort on your part!

Did you know that approximately 90 percent of the world population (currently
6,500,000,000 people) has no credit card? That's 5,850,000,000 people without
credit card! About 10 percent of them which is equal to 585,000,000 people are
buying online, especially in China. They use alternative payment options like
virtual credit cards and local debit cards. Most of them are used to cash and
therefore prefer to pay with cash. So you miss out on approximately 585,000,000
potential buyers!

Did you know that about 25 percent of online credit card payments are declined
for all sorts of reasons? This group as well would love the idea to pay with
cash instead of going through all the hassle of other alternative and sometimes
complicated payment methods. That's another 162,500,000 potential buyers you're
missing out on!

All together you are missing out on approximately 747,500,000 potential buyers!
(585,000,000 + 162,500,000). Calculations, based on the above figures, show
that you could double your sales simply by accepting cash on your site.

We convert cash payments into credit card payments for goods and services
ordered on your website. The service is FREE for Merchants. Very easy
implementation: link to our website and you're done.

The Merchant is provided a password and username to access our account at
Google Analytics This way you will be able to check how many hits occurred from
your payment page to our website, thus giving a good indication of the number
of customers paying offline using the HappyBuyer.Org Service.

Visit website http://happybuyer.org for more details.

Kind Regards
Dick Detering HappyBuyer.Org

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below
while connected to the internet.
http://www.reliablecontact.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=qemu-devel*nongnu.org&un=theodorusdetering

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 40c5dce2ae20b81467525fd6ce6aa40711a34f5f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---