listhelper-moderate

help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 12:29:50 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Politics is Karl Rove's game.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Politics is Karl Rove's game. Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:29:45 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base. Rox on Press
Nullification. And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can
listen to me sing it right here. Folks know we're near bankruptcy.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb. That's
what Snow was there for.

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief. Card's been replaced,
By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace. Henninger Waxes Loquacious By Madeleine
Begun Kane Henninger waxes loquacious, Claiming blogs are unduly
salacious. Sometimes it's best to ignore'm. Now he's just a goner.
Card's been replaced, By Josh Bolten, that OMB ace.

Many think that Don must go. Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My
Space with Huffington and Kos, did you notice anything missing in that
list?

Rox on Press Nullification. How 'bout one coherent? And if any photo
deserves a companion limerick, that's the one. It defies all belief That
he's Dubya's new Chief. But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key.
White House press guy now he's not. Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun
Gong?
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb. Dubya
answers no, no, no. How 'bout one coherent? Josh will kick him out the
door. And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to
me sing it right here. And if any photo deserves a companion limerick,
that's the one.

Upward polls are Bolten's aim.

For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.

Some Notable Posts: Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth.

But  the changes he makes Can't  repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in
the Oval's a louse. He'll  embarrass at most any forum. Putting aside
the odd juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos, did you
notice anything missing in that list? Dan's hypocrisy's rather
audacious.

Rove lost power, so they say. Some Notable Posts: Taylor Marsh's From
The Elephant's Mouth.

Methinks that he's scared  Of opinions we air, And he finds them a
threatening force.
Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun Gong? Don Davis's True Lies: The
Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector Test If you'd like to
listen to the audio podcast version of this post, just click here.
Nearly was "Her Honor.

Methinks that he's scared  Of opinions we air, And he finds them a
threatening force. Many think that Don must go.
For  my most recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.
He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base. Don't forget
Dub's spokesman Scott.
Sometimes it's best to ignore'm.
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum.
Miers may just lose her job. My previous White House Shakeup verse is
here.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 9f44fc78918fe373b7baea5fc044270182a038bd
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---