listhelper-moderate

bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-ddd-owner
Subject: bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 18:23:44 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: HELLO MY DEAR PLEAES READ

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-ddd

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: HELLO MY DEAR PLEAES READ Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:21:48 -0400 (EDT) User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.9a

Hello my dear,
My name is Dr. Ashok Hooli, an Account Officer with the bank below and
I have a very sensitive and confidential transaction to do with you
 from
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural development, (NABARD) in India.
www.nabard.org/index1.asp

I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds, I shall
 give
the details, but in summary. The funds are coming via National Bank For
Agriculture And Rural development, (NABARD) in India. My family is at
 the
moment in San-Francisco, California in the USA and I have an ID to
 prove
this because I was living there until I got this appointment to work
 with
the above bank and still go there as often as I wish.This is a
 legitimate
transaction and you shall be paid 30% as your"Management Fee".
If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your
confidential telephone and fax numbers, or do call me as soon as you
 can
on this number +44 703 590 1325 as I am at the moment in London, UK for
another transaction and I will provide further details and instructions
 as
soon as you give me a call.Please keep this matter confidential, as we
can't afford any problems or complications.

Finally, do note that this must be concluded within few weeks. Write
 back
promptly via this confidential email address
 address@hidden
for further information.
I shall provide you with all relevant documents that the success of
 this
transaction requires and also send you a scanned copy of my India
International Passport as soon as we have discussed verbally.
I look forward to hearing from you.
http://www.nabard.org/index1.asp
Regards,
Dr. Ashok Hooli.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 09cf3a98884711502f4152c9af701e2897351bee
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---