listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 23:24:55 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Dear Sir,

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Dear Sir, Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:24:48 +0900
Dear Sir,

On behalf of the board and management of Overseas Credit Commission
(OCC),London UK, Dr. Fred Eze, the Operations Manager wishes to inform you
that your consignment/fund tagged diplomatic lugagge 122 with
Ref:No1226/X42/206 which was deposited in our vault for safe keeping by
a Diplomatic courier company (Global) is due for Immediate collection. Be
informed that we have concluded all arrangments to deliver your consignment at
your doorstep through diplomatic means.

In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly
furnish us with the following as set forth.  A copy of your international
passport or any other means of identification as the true
consignee..The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and
your phone number. . List the nearest international airport to your address
location.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to
enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly therebyallowing us to
serve you in a timely fashion. Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above
mentioned, you will be further acquainted

with the detailed delivery itinerary including information of the diplomat who
will accompany your consignment. As always, feel very freeto contact us should
you have any further question as our customers rights
are continuously protected.

Yours Sincerely
Dr. Fred Eze
Foreign Operations Manager
Tel:+ 44 7031922637

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8fee7e877d476c932e79958cdea651cc172420b7
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---