listhelper-moderate

bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-a2ps-owner
Subject: bug-a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 00:00:43 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: autonomy

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: autonomy Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:00:39 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Keep posting to continue to prove it.
It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
So, you are contradicting yourself, while also making the point of why
homosexuals want the right to marry. you look like another brick wall
with a vocal chord. That memo says, "be on the lookout for". note: I'd
take real exception with calling this deficit spending 'nominal', but
economic statistics can be notoriously manipulated. Thank you Robert
Greenwald for your never-ending support, encouragement, and for being my
jewish mom.

You are not specific, and you presume to know what goes on in the minds
of all kinds of different people.

Have you noticed the drive-thru chapels in Vegas?

"   You need to find a new empty talking point to defend. That would be
a hoot. We opened the pressure cooker. More from the archive in  Civil
Liberties, Religion. So, you are contradicting yourself, while also
making the point of why homosexuals want the right to marry. Have you
noticed people like Brit and K-Fed honoring their sacred vows? Jim
Cramer goes bearish on Wal-Mart From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the latest
from Jim, recent comments, the archives, and RSS.

Again my sincerest best wishes for your recovery! " Hey, whatever makes
you feel better. I really shouldn't be surprised, but still.

I believe that the government should certify the civil, legal, financial
union.
I believe that the government should certify the civil, legal, financial
union. You have pointed them to light at the end of the tunnel. This is
the greatest Country in the world and people from every walk of life and
every background, race, creed, color and sex know it and want to be here
in this country. As a result of the prolonged trauma of that type of
work, I was disabled by the FDNY.
All it does is contradict ALL the reasons this country was established
in the first place.

"  Well are they thrilled or aren't they? Maybe you could get Fox to
broadcast some GIs getting sniped at instead.
Civil unions carry Constitutional issues, so no matter where this debate
goes, SCOTUS resolution becomes inevitable.

Jim Cramer goes bearish on Wal-Mart From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the
latest from Jim, recent comments, the archives, and RSS.

And ill leave emotionally unstable people like you to sob in your own
hysteria. If Larry Flint could come to honour the man who was his 'arch
nemesis' then clearly it shows for the rest of us how we ought to
behave. You've given me at least ten more years on planet earth.

Maybe you could get Fox to broadcast some GIs getting sniped at instead.
If Fox is going to stump this expressly for the conservative point of
view, they need to be absolutely forthcoming about it once and for all.
And there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of people who have had
similar personal experiences with him. I would like to make a statement
regarding Mr.
Thank you young male with blood just like mine who gave me his bone
marrow. Do you presume to believe all the Iraqi's killed since the
election are still happy Dems won? Are you planning to call me more
names, or would you like to provide an explanation, moonbat? You're
assigning an absurd position to defend. I just got an email from someone
noting that Merriam-Webster's definition has now changed.
The Wii Workout From Jim Gilliam's blog Read the latest from Jim, recent
comments, the archives, and RSS. Not to imply that America is
necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the
Western Hemisphere.
You're entitled to your opinion.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a5b61750021c176e79c0bebdb17fc349bcdf51ee
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---