listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 00:09:40 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-texinfo/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: awe-inspiring Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:09:18 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Save on discounted vacations now. Sameoto shrugged as he put Whirling
Dervish aside. The traditional seven wonders were concentrated in the
Mediterranean and Middle East. You can reuse the advice and letters you
wrote to me to advise other people in the same way. That does not mean
direct mailing is a bad idea but mailings with a horrible letter for
non-targeted list is just dumb stupid. British bases come under frequent
mortar attacks from Shiite militias. Basil's Cathedral, Germany's
Neuschwanstein Castle, Britain's Stonehenge and Mali's Timbuktu.
"We routinely see this kind of activity," she said.
Next day, our new mlm distributor goes full of energy and he hears his
co-workers complaining of their low salary, not being appreciated, etc.
I made the mistake long time ago of sponsoring one person. Monica The
MLM nurse Is your MLM sick? Submit your photos to You Witness News.
military on Saturday also reported that eight American service members
were killed in fighting in Baghdad and western Anbar province over two
days, reflecting the increased U.

- Mail Search:  All News Yahoo!
The information contained in the AP News report may not be published,
broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written
authority of The Associated Press. You can reuse the advice and letters
you wrote to me to advise other people in the same way. The creators of
the Whirling Dervish, a team of two from Canada's Simon Fraser
University, took that lesson home.

By then, however, the charity will have already paid out to the thieves.
MLM Secrets : How to recruit other network marketers?

The Colosseum, the Great Wall, Machu Picchu, the Taj Mahal and Petra
have been among the leaders since January. The odds-on favorite for the
day was ETH Zurich, an impressive Swiss team that developed a
sophisticated propulsion system for the robot that's driven by small
magnets.
Weber's Switzerland-based foundation aims to promote cultural diversity
by supporting, preserving and restoring monuments.
Each twitch on the big screen elicited a gasp from the crowd and
encouragement from his teammate, See-Ho Tsang.

Weeping and screaming relatives searched Tuz Khormato's hospital
frantically for word of loved ones. How do they lose money? How do they
lose money?

com Atlantis lands in Florida USATODAY. Or they do know someone then now
your distributor has a hot fresh referral from a friend.

Colgate-Palmolive has said it was working closely with the FDA to
identify those responsible.

What would you like me to write about next?

forces against al-Qaida and other insurgents. "We have someone in place
who deals with this on a regular basis. We need to wake up and exercise
in the morning but do we want to?

I will explain to you the wrong way of doing it also.

That's when the "Whirling Dervish," as its creators call it, lived up to
its name, spinning furiously in a show of razzle-dazzle. Your poor mlm
distributor rejected, humiliated goes and burry himself under the couch.
Houston said the station was upfront about Jones' role and doesn't need
to apologize.

The products are great but obviously, you are not allowed to retire
here! But is good for other people who has. commander in Iraq, Gen.

Next year, they decided, they're going with a heavier device they say
won't get stuck as easily. commander in Iraq, Gen. com AP Photo: View of
the Moais, the giant volcanic rock statues, at the Eastern Island,
Chile, in. Also in the less-voted group are Cambodia's Angkor, Spain's
Alhambra, Turkey's Hagia Sophia, Japan's Kiyomizu Temple, Russia's
Kremlin and St. I never send them to a presentation full of hypes and
lies!

I did joined long time ago, I learned some stuff but most of their stuff
is based on cold calling, hard selling and closing stuff.
The new mlm distributor is going to lose his mind, how come his dear
aunt  rejected him like this.

--- End Message ---