listhelper-moderate

lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval

From: lilypond-user-owner
Subject: lilypond-user post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 02:18:18 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: daybreak

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/lilypond-user

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: daybreak Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 01:21:34 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

", and they approve that drug application.
To me, that's not free choice: that's acting as a parasite on society.
Today, of course, old school doctors are strongly in support of
prescription drugs.
You can find, in archives of old magazines like Time, that some doctors
are even in advertisements stating, "Smoking, it's good for your smile".
You see, this puts the decision back in their hands without requiring
the government to act like Big Brother.

We tend to forget about that today, but doctors were paid to be
spokespersons for tobacco companies, and this went on for decades. The
choice is yours to make. They think the only reason they haven't cured
cancer yet is because they don't have enough money, that it's just a
money problem.
These new doctors are noticing that people get healthier when they get
off of prescription drugs. TipQuotes For Your Google Start Site. It's
about exploiting the public for financial gain, while disregarding the
true effects of your company's products on the public health.
Avalon HighFor high school student Ellie, life is just great.

It was all about greed, it was all about marketing products.
If drugs are so good for everybody, shouldn't we be the healthiest
population in the world?
In the pharmaceutical industry, however, there are a lot of people who
are lying to themselves, and it's easier to lie to yourself saying, "We
are searching for the cure for cancer! But the fact remains that as long
as people continue to smoke in our society, there will be a tremendous
cost not to just individuals, but society as a whole. " I've actually
been in Hawaii, talking to doctors who were attending such an event.

We see studies that are designed to minimize the appearance of negative
risks associated with these drugs, such as heart attacks, stroke, mental
disorders, suicide attempts, and violent behavior.
Why are there still so many people smoking? Kishi appealed the fine,
claiming that criminal code in question violates the Constitution of
Japan which protects free speech.
If you're smoking, you have no regard for your own health, why should
society have any more regard for your health than you do? So day after
day dollars are leaving their pockets and being stuffed into the pockets
of the corporate CEOs and the shareholders of the pharmaceutical
companies.

We've got the best quotes. But be warned: there's plenty of spoilers.
It's a huge con, and they've got everybody behind it. Of course, this
frustrates the drug companies, since they want people to take these
drugs for a lifetime. Want the scoop on the sort-of sequel to Blood: The
Last Vampire?

Well, they don't exist! They result in a loss of lucidity, which results
in people no longer comprehending the big picture, and no longer making
good decisions. Kishi appealed the fine, claiming that criminal code in
question violates the Constitution of Japan which protects free speech.
Why are we subsidizing that kind of activity?

My suggestion is that we keep cigarettes legal, but we create a new
policy that says those who engage in cigarette smoking are no longer
covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or private health insurance. That, to me,
is a crime.

They will create a market where they force people to have only one
option for treating dise

Kishi appealed the fine, claiming that criminal code in question
violates the Constitution of Japan which protects free speech.

I think there's a big backlash coming, just like there was against Big
Tobacco.

The FDA looks at those six and says, "This sure is scientific!

Where is this big turnaround in health if everybody's taking so many
drugs? But be warned: there's plenty of spoilers.

They most likely didn't mind that it was giving them disease; they just
wanted the customer to stay alive long enough to keep buying more
product.
Therefore, the idea that you can cure or reverse these fictitious
diseases is invalid at its very premise.

The same is true with medicine.

That, of course, is not who they are.
That is happening every single day.

It says that cigarettes are a deadly product.
It was a long list of items being overcharged. In the pharmaceutical
industry, however, there are a lot of people who are lying to
themselves, and it's easier to lie to yourself saying, "We are searching
for the cure for cancer! Thus, they think if they succeed in marketing
and creating more money and more profits for their company, then fund
more research, they can find all these solutions to disease.
It doesn't seem fair.

That's the side effect of cancer, because cancer is a systemic failure
of the immune system.
There are no back alleys; they're doing quite well financially.

" Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but this is the kind of attitude we see.
The same is true with medicine. We've got the best quotes. These drugs
are not well tested. But let's look at other similarities.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 97f22a3f6f7a6c2a1d2809fbd3f51cb7d132148b
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---