listhelper-moderate

help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-rcs-owner
Subject: help-rcs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 05:43:27 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Yet when a company employs a hierarchy that wishes to support
secrecy, it's a virtual impossibility to get the Directors or Senior Managers
on board.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-rcs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Yet when a company employs a hierarchy that wishes to support secrecy, it's a virtual impossibility to get the Directors or Senior Managers on board. Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:43:19 +0300 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

We will never earn enough.

Headline should   read : Nonstory and silly reasearch passes itself off
as news! Is it ever going to arrive? When people come in to work, enjoy
their job, go home feeling like they accomplished something, and are
welcome home.

Treat a reward like cash. How will this affect the meeting?

Directors can do this with each other, and can therefore be quite good
at keeping shtum.

Or, they can choose to 'take control'.

Yet directors talk to more people than just themselves. By offering a
message, we should prepare for a response.

This is why so much money is spent in market research, trying to get the
message just right. And yet we still don't know how to 'communicate'!
George W, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair. The most successful companies are
quite open. Messages that consistently show up poor performance will
have impact on morale.
Ray Published by O'Reilly Playing : Rise Of Legends, Second Life Working : Areva This site : HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, RSS Most
Interesting place worked so far:   Starting to play with : XML.

This isn't a social click, yet professionally, we label this a 'team'.

To your fellow colleagues who may be impacted by whatever it is that has
gone wrong: Awareness.

A word of warning to managers.

However, communications are equally costly to maintain a high level of
effectiveness.

We share our truths and untruths to those we know will not question our
honesty.
George W, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair. What I came to realize is morale can
be repaired by more than just 'managers'. Bizarre to think about.

We deal with it effortlessly with ease.

Naturally, if we believe we are bad communicators, we try not to
communicate. If we know the exact time to expect arrival then that
stands you in good stead for planning the rest of your day.
If you are able to follow the messages within this one, you have the
potential to make your business succeed.

Morale in the Workplace: What is morale?

For someone who had nothing and expected nothing in return, she made the
best for everyone around her. Grordborts Infallible Aether   Oscillators
is "a line of immensely dangerous yet simple to operate wave oscillation weapons". The moment was lost and the reward was watered
down.
George W, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair.
Promote communication, whatever it may be.
And why advertising is so expensive as it needs to be delivered
frequently in order to be understood.

As employees I think it's easy for us to forget that managers are
equally just employees. To complete the effect, involve employees in the
exercise of making the environment feel more personal.

It's in the way we look, the way we write, in the way we act and the way
we say things.

At some point, they were like you or I. We have to let it out to keep it
in.

Go for clean modern simplicity with soothing tones, over brash, bright
or cluttered where everything is loud. Bizarre to think about.

But until we have put it in to our own words, we can't be sure that we
have understood it and know what to do with it. A welcome incentive as
morale had already been a little frayed during the latter months of the
project.

Unfortunately for us humans, we can't do the one, without the other.

Directors can do this with each other, and can therefore be quite good
at keeping shtum.

There is an art with senior management, especially those with
share-holders to answer to.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 2981a1018b50fcb6983e3f107d3b82d4b90db90c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---