listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 06:37:30 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: married blurred

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: married blurred Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 03:37:19 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

I predict that only through merger and acquisition activity will this be
achieved.

I predict that only through merger and acquisition activity will this be
achieved.
People might stop doing the taxed activity if the burden became too
high. Chronic need to expand offshore as buyers demand FAO cost savings.
Personalized Information.

Citizens should be able to communicate with government however they
like; at the counter, by letter, phone, e-mail, or internet.
" There are well known limits to taxation. Outsourcing now accounts for
over a third of Accenture's total revenues.
Although it is US centric, the idea that outsourcing leads to increases
in productivity and innovation, really appeals.
Surely this is a lesson for the BPO and sourcing market? This report was
featured by silicon.
Shares fell less than one percent in the NYSE so I do not think they
have too much to worry about, yet. This year also sees chairman Nagavara
Ramarao Narayana Murthy retire. I wonder, might we see a confirmation in
part of the Laffer Curve, rising tax rates and enforcement leading to
lower tax revenue collected? Anyone involved in persuading their
corporate to turn outdated processes into lean shared services or to
outsource should read this.

This, I believe is absolutely spot-on. My response has also just been
published: Indian outsourcing companies could compete with the global
technology firms. The latter was, however, an extremely expensive
undertaking, for in effect a company had to pay, on changing domicile,
all of the tax that might ever be collected in one fell swoop.
I predict this will mean  big money to the investors and more tears for
EDS.
Eamonn Butler has since discovered that the Netherlands too has a much
more strategic vision of things.
It requires client facing groups able to tackle ambiguous,
non-structured problems and though Genpact, Wipro and Infosys are
beginning to hire European professionals, they have a long way to go.

This, I believe is absolutely spot-on. Shares fell less than one percent
in the NYSE so I do not think they have too much to worry about, yet.

, not just cheap wages abroad. staff, and even job creation in the U. It
requires client facing groups able to tackle ambiguous, non-structured
problems and though Genpact, Wipro and Infosys are beginning to hire
European professionals, they have a long way to go.
I predict that only through merger and acquisition activity will this be
achieved.

Government has to make clear what records it keeps about citizens and
will not use data without their consent.

There is also a trend towards smaller deals which could challenge the
dominance of the big players - and help Indian outsourcers.

Government compensates them for mistakes, and learns from its mistakes.
What clients begrudge is if they pay a lot of money, and they don't get
the best service. However, the marketplace is changing fast as clients
demand increased transparency, accountability and results.

But, the key challenge that Indian firms will have to tackle will be to
gain the ability to enter the doors of CEOs and CFOs as well as they now
talk to CTOs.
, not just cheap wages abroad. Accountability and Benchmarking,
Government actively supplies benchmark information about its
performance.
The SBPOA has been arguing for some time that the focus on cost-cutting
as the sole reason for outsourcing and off-shoring is muddle-headed.
Citizens are entitled to information that is complete, up to date and
consistent. This report was featured by silicon. True, the labor savings
from global sourcing can still be substantial.

I predict this will mean  big money to the investors and more tears for
EDS. Bearing in mind that the majority of the Institute's members are
practitioners and not on the supply-side, this figure is astounding.

My response has also just been published: Indian outsourcing companies
could compete with the global technology firms.

Citizens should be able to communicate with government however they
like; at the counter, by letter, phone, e-mail, or internet. What
clients begrudge is if they pay a lot of money, and they don't get the
best service. This deal is proof that Indian-based outsourcers have what
it takes to beat the established players. Government should be
electronically competent, and should guarantee secure identity
management and reliable document storage.

Now there is an example of someone who's focused on the future. Hmmm; I
continue to think that CSC has lost its way and has to be a target. I
predict that only through merger and acquisition activity will this be
achieved.

Transparent Public Sector. Citizens should be able to communicate with
government however they like; at the counter, by letter, phone, e-mail,
or internet.

The SBPOA has been arguing for some time that the focus on cost-cutting
as the sole reason for outsourcing and off-shoring is muddle-headed.
Personalized Information. People might stop doing the taxed activity if
the burden became too high.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ec0e3f05d476043a2eb6f184641eb4d72060cf72
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---