listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 07:13:48 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: dont believe the hype!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: dont believe the hype! Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 07:14:50 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The story about Nice Mr. Id buy one just because Apple doesnt seem to
care that its offering better features.
I have lost my parents.

Estoy en el hospital de Phuket.

Yes my BT eadset works with my Macbook but the sound is awful and in
Mono.
This is a pretty sorry state of affairs for the "most advanced operating
system in the world. com Gallery, blog etc. A few words of advice.

I didnt think there was any way to make living in Oklahoma any less
desirable.

get rid of Angry-SOFUS  . We should all send piles of fish to this
persons house. Wu also said, "IBM remains dedicated to being a reliable
innovation partner with the Chinese government and Chinese enterprises.
Our members interact freely with other artists and art lovers, and
expose their work to buyers,  galleries and art dealers around the
world. They have always had horrible mac support. Bold ideas and
actionable plans are needed to deal with this issue. Podjacking is way
way better as a method for establishing a social meme than wifi sharing
that is supposedly ambiugous and no one knows how itll work.

Customers and business partners have tapped this open approach to
information search and access to identify creative, compelling and
unexpected new uses for the product.

There's no reason not to build in this functionality at the system
level. As funding has been slashed further and further, there isn't the
money for music programs, computer education or sports in many
districts.

There are plenty of idiots in every state, though we have our share of
outspoken ones. In any case, it will all be worth it to have an Apple
Store close to home, every Mac user I know is really excited about it.
So how 'bout it Apple? Im in Oklahoma city and I have a mac and I have
ten friends that use macs.

Quote request sent to Torsten Millhoff.
RSS feeds and Atom feeds by Asbjorn Lonvig RSS news feeds   see ATOM
news feeds  and RDF news feeds    The RSS feeds are submitted to the
following news feed directories. Emeryville, SF Area, CA  California,
USA - Art. Order Posters and Fine Art Prints -  by Great Masters and
more - print on demand in New York by Art.

The Baby Carriage and Sleep-Sheep . The article is a little wonky, as it
says something about late Thursday. , bidders, Please purchase WINTEL
Boxes. The system reconnect your headset again.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm be2a9e88eea677be454b2df2bc2e9b88db33a11c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---