listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:29:54 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: DEALBAY.ae  -  Dubai's No.1  Selling-,  Buying Community - NOW
opening WORLDWIDE PARTNERSHOPS - Start Selling in Dubai

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: DEALBAY.ae - Dubai's No.1 Selling-, Buying Community - NOW opening WORLDWIDE PARTNERSHOPS - Start Selling in Dubai Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:10:24 +0200
DEALBAY - Sell What You Want, Buy What You Need

Dubai's No. 1 Selling-, Buying- and Knowledge Community invites you to join.

Check our services and instantly prepare your own online offers. Show others what you want to sell. No matter who or what you are - be it a private person, a small or larger business - join us and save your money on expensive classifieds!

What's your gain?

  • Dealbay is free!

  • Sell almost all items you can imagine. Turn them into money, fast and easy!

  • Look out for items others are selling. Find what you've been looking for.

  • If you own a business - Apply for our unique Partnershop concept. Read more here - ENGLISH  ///   GERMAN

  • Share your knowledge about Dubai or the UAE and find answers to your personal questions within our community forums.

How it works?

  • Register at Dealbay.ae

  • Insert and sell an item either via our auction- or fixed price format.

  • Protect your minimum price by using the reserve price feature. It's guaranteed – no item will leave underpriced.

  • Add descriptive information and make your offer visible by including up to 5 images of your choice.

  • Become your own advertising-, marketing- and sales manager.

Which items could you be selling?
Look through your home, your garden, the storage room, your wardrobes, your office, the garage. Be it new or used, large or small, valuable or not. Think about any household or other essential items, appliances, collectibles, electronics, even a car or motorbike, your mobile phone, the old PC, maybe your house and much much more.
We'll take a bet - you will find items worth a small fortune which all need to go. Make space at home, today!

There's no better and faster way to reach thousands of other users fast and efficiently.

NEWDEALBAY Partnershops   -   You own a business and want to expand? See what our Partnershop concept can do for your company. Read more here - ENGLISH  ///   GERMAN

Current Partners:
DUBAI MOBILES - Communication and Computing - Buy newest communication technology directly from Dubai
McTEC TOOLS Germany - German quality tools and more - Not more to say!
European Business Group 3000 - Consulting- and Business networking - Seek and find professional help for your international expansions.
Sioplast - The revolution in building materials

DEALBAY - Sell What You Want, Buy What You Need

Questions? Please Email us at info@dealbay.ae

Dealbay supports www.google.com - www.yahoo.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 38bf680c5c881781e2bfb0fc829891e3b7e62a50
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---