listhelper-moderate

bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-tar-owner
Subject: bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 17:18:13 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: The cause, wouldn't you know it, is human-caused.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-tar

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: The cause, wouldn't you know it, is human-caused. Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:18:01 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Divinest Sense had some good words.

So busy I haven't even looked at, much less processed, the pictures I
took during our weekend away in Williamsburg two months ago. Mama needs
a new spatula - or something.

Word Search Replace across multiple documents.
Some people on the Dot know that I'm female; others don't. With Web
Copyrighter, an author can quickly prove their ownership of  copyrighted
material and take action against the offender.

Villagers in northern india were the first to notice. This month I
bought another pair of huaraches. EasyPatterns" are a nifty new  way to
describe patterns of text,  in a way that is easy to understand and use,
and with plenty of power under  the hood.

Check out our testimonial from a very  satisfied user! I also recognize
the apparent contradiction in my urgings to speak and Clark's
exhortation to STFU.

If I release it into the noosphere, maybe someone will pick it up and
start using it.
On the other hand, I have been pounding through some crap at work that
has been weighing me down for, literally, years. Actually, I think the
bigotry ratio has gone through the roof in general; why is it socially
acceptable to be an ass in public these days? We are lonely, anxious,
paranoid beasts without the safety and comfort of our tribe, and so many
of us live and work far away from our tribes, or are only with them
online, or have yet to find them.

I asked him to just keep IMing periodically. When the topic at hand is
men not taking an issue seriously, suggesting that the issue might not
really be all that serious is not being dispassionate. Web Copyrighter
embeds hidden information into any web page, Blog,  RSS feed, XML file
or Unicode text.

I think such people are, umm, very poorly-informed - and I say this as
someone who partook of a quintessential liberal arts undergraduate
education and wouldn't trade it for anything.

And now I like Cameron Diaz and Jack Black much more than I did. Check
out our testimonial from a very  satisfied user! Oh look, I guess I can
manage houseguests without my usual amount of preparation. In METALLIC
APPLE RED.

I'm amazed by its speed!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b66d10253cfeb64fc0bded37fb312d20727bf1cb
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---