listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 18:28:55 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Your Fund

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Your Fund Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:27:49 +0200
FOREIGN REMMITTANCE OFFICE(FRO)

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE(FMF)

BLOCK (B). ZARIA ROAD ,GARKI, ABUJA .

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

OAGF/CNM/06/2007.

Attn: Hon Contractor ,

OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOUR

With all due respect,this is to notify you of a new order on the release of your
contract fund held in the Second meeting on 24th may 2007 by the Federal
executive members of the Federal Government of Nigeria ,The Senate commission on
debt anagement and contract review payment,and office of the Accountant General
of the federation.

Prior to this proceeding anomalies,we have been mandated by the senior economic
adviser to the president under the auspices of the Accountant General of the
federation,to transfer the sum of US$10.550,000 into the federal Government
reserved account,in your contract name:NNPCLNG900 with contract number
RC445626-355808

On this note,i will not hesitate as we are under mandate to ensure that your
fund is transferred immediately without further delay. In respect of this as we
have already programmed your fund to be transferred as soon as we hear from you.
Please confirm very urgently to enable me process the transfer
logistics,immediately. Hence it has already been programmed, pending on your
response to the above information.

Please note that your urgent attention in this respect will be highly
appreciated as it will help us to clear this subject matter at the earliest time
and get your proceed transferred immediately as instructed.

Nevertheless,i will assist you with all the required documents,whereas you will
settle me with 40% of the contract fund when finally transfered into your Bank
account and if there is any further delay from you,will amount in the
cancellation of your contract number and makes the account unservicable.and bear
it that this office will not be held liable for any wrongful transfer
thereafter.

Assuredly,this transaction will be legitimately certified by the Debt Management
Office.

Finally,you are advised to forward your valid telephone and fax numbers to
me,for your easy access to the Federal Government Reserved Bank Account.

I hope this meets your due response.

Please do forward all your reply to the e-mail address below:

.

Dr.charles edu

Executive Secretary.

For:Foreign Remmittance Office(FRO),

Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4428fdfed93daf8673bd8c572c66bde33d71842f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---