listhelper-moderate

texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:30:00 -0500

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Signup for a Gallery Portfolio     BUY   .

At your convenience, visit:

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Signup for a Gallery Portfolio BUY . Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:30:03 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Colorful News - to colorful people. Keep track of contemporary art with
your free MYabsolutearts account.
World of Art magazine is a graphic creation itself and source of
information. "Gabby" Gabreski was one of them. Ni Duan has translated my
fairy tales from English into Chinese. Printed TABLOID version  by
Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding this RSS news feed to your
collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted whenever there are any
news in Colorful News.

First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds.
See an internet version in Chinese. When John Mackie decided to open his
new Gallery he immeditely invited John Nolan to exhibit.

Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding
this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted
whenever there are any news in Colorful News.

World Wide Arts Resources Corporation. Art portfolios, presentation
cases, and poster tubes. A dream has come through.
Keep track of contemporary art with your free MYabsolutearts account.

Printed TABLOID version  by Asbjorn Lonvig Live Art Magazine By adding
this RSS news feed to your collection of RSS feeds, you will be  alerted
whenever there are any news in Colorful News. I look for originality,
quality, art content and beauty. Ni Duan has translated my fairy tales
from English into Chinese. Read Indepth Article  Your First Stop for Art
Online! All of the artists participating in the Awards go through a two
step selection process. A dream has come through. World of Art is a
trendy and sophisticated global art publication created for artists,
galleries, museums, dealers, art collectors, who seek the latest news
and trends in the art world.
I must confess I didn't recognize the name, but as I researched him on
the internet, I became steadily more impressed. The only art magazine
exclusively devoted to the paper medium. com, Wal-Mart, Ecampus,
Textbook, Blackwell in USA, Canada, France, Germany, Great Britain,
Australia, Japan and many others. John Nolan has been a Premiere
Portfolio artist at absolutearts.

The ARTROM GALLERY GUILD in Rome, Italy.

First you must install a News Reader to handle the RSS feeds.

The competition is judged solely by visuals submitted online.

The only art magazine exclusively devoted to the paper medium.
Search by medium, subject matter, price and theme.
"Gabby" Gabreski was one of them.
He proposed to me that I prepare an estimate and proposal for a
commemorative bust of another US pilot, Francis Gabreski, for the Air
Force Academy in Colorado.
Signup for a Gallery Portfolio     BUY   .

Search by medium, subject matter, price and theme.

Search by medium, subject matter, price and theme. John Nolan has been a
Premiere Portfolio artist at absolutearts.

Keep track of contemporary art with your free MYabsolutearts account.
He proposed to me that I prepare an estimate and proposal for a
commemorative bust of another US pilot, Francis Gabreski, for the Air
Force Academy in Colorado.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 378b732faf07efa13fa5e17893bdd3fa0c11ad2d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---