listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 00:20:04 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: infringement succor

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: infringement succor Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:19:51 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

We were so excited   when Shana told us your news! May he be zocheh to
his bris    b'zmano, and may you be zocheh to    raise him to Torah,
Chupah and    ma'asim tovim!

please keep us posted. You should    only have happiness and brochas.
I hope    everything is going well with you and    your family!

The female alcoholics were younger than the males, had a shorter
duration of alcohol dependence, and fewer years of alcohol use. Care
should be taken to communicate to both men and women that male
circumcision provides only partial protection, WHO emphasized. EGCG also
suppresses inflammatory products in the connective tissue of people with
rheumatoid arthritis, reported the researchers.
May your house be filled    with warmth and blessing and may    your
lives together be filled with joy! EGCG also suppresses inflammatory
products in the connective tissue of people with rheumatoid arthritis,
reported the researchers. Continued nachas to the    whole family!

All of the study participants had regular sleep habits and were not
taking any medications.

I    used to babysit for you and now you    have your own baby!

im so    excited for u!

such great and    exciting news.
after a normal night of sleep. Mazel Tov and you should    be zocheh to
much nachas from this    young couple and from all your    children.

we    love you and send our tefilos straight    from the holy land-
michal esther and    yaakov. Enjoy the little    munchkin! Enjoy the
"glowing" feeling   you're both probably experiencing right   now - it
can last for as long as you will it. May you have lots of Nachas from Menachem Mendel!

com: StriVectin-SD Hydroderm: Lose wrinkles with Hydroderm InsureMe.

Stacy, MD, associate professor of medicine and director of the Duke
Movement Disorders Center. I cannot believe I just saw   you on Shabbos.
They found it easy to use and were able to work normally. on the birth
of    tehila! Okay, Zalman so I    KIND OF know you.

MAZAL TOV LORELAI    AND ZAMLAN! wish    your parents my love and i
can't wait    to see you and flip out with you.
wishing u both many   more simchas. i wish i could have    been their!

Huge Mazel    Tov to everyone, enjoy this special    time in your lives.

when did all    this happen?

May you and Zalman be zoche to    build a beautiful bayit neeman and
have    a long life together filled with simcha,    bracha, and
hatzlacha! can't believe your    engaged. They were all obese, and none
exercised regularly.

Even if those individuals signed consent forms, they argue, the
circumstances make it unlikely that it could be considered informed and
voluntary.

See if I    believe you next time!
Mazel Tov and you should    be zocheh to much nachas from this    young
couple and from all your    children. You should    only have happiness
and brochas. So    shall I keep going? Your Le Chaim is    downstairs
now! who ever chose the name tehila was    it you or you?

We    know you all are shepping a    truckload of nachas. Hope to talk
to you    soon!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm f2dc74277ca9bd2ed3361c20ab023d5bfc931264
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---