listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:58:42 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: sporadically

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: sporadically Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:56:14 +0100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

com is a privately-held site, which offers bartering services. comImage
Catalog Royalty Free Stock Photography Site Now Offers Exclusive Images
Option To PhotographersBiz Domain Store's QUICK SHOPPING CART NOW LINKS
WITH QUICKBOOKSDealTaker.

Now he can sell both through ClickBank's automated, no-hassle system.
When only the best will do, we have the very best. "The question is not
'should we become involved' but rather 'how do we become involved.

com" is available on the AuctionBytes. The GlobalMedia group are
evaluating the bigmouthmedia brand for all offices but for Scandinavia
it was a no-brainer. Each edition is filled with eBay tips and stories
from her life and the eBay world. Our Knowledge Centre provides monthly
updates on the latest in learning.
If you have got some traffic ticket or speeding ticket or any other
moving traffic violation Austin Driving School course can help.
comWebsite: Visit Our Website                       AuctionBytes Report
on eBay Data Hits Nerve with Sellers Data acquired by AuctionBytes.
com donates a portion of their affiliate commissions to breast cancer
research. com and Ebay Joins Forces SwapTreasures.

It is fantastic to be part of such a growing and dynamic company. What
better way to reach these rich consumers than have your own online
Luxury publication where you can advertise your own full range of Luxury
products? With nearly a decade of experience in the pet industry, Rachel
offers practical, hands-on marketing tips can be put to immediate use.

Generic e-learning is missing the tone, look and feel needed to make it
specific to the organisation.

This brilliant move by SwapTreasures.

Each edition is filled with eBay tips and stories from her life and the
eBay world. com Austin Defensive Driving courses helps you to keep
points off traffic record and remain safe on road.
com just launched a new LUXURY category "The Luxury market is absolutely
booming and is very profitable with high margins.

com Takes the Guessing Out of Online Bargain Hunting Summer Sales Are
Few But Revolutionary Site Lets You Find the Best Deals Out There.

Now with Scandinavia under the bigmouth brand we are expanding our well
established European and USA presence. About eWayDirect, Inc. Neal
Rapoport, a former employee of Microsoft and computer consultant,
founded DealTaker. com Austin Defensive Driving courses helps you to
keep points off traffic record and remain safe on road. com is an online
swapping service, which enables users to swap anything with ease.
com                             Press Release Distribution Services -
Sign up and submit your press release now!
com extends the shopping experience so far ahead of any other
competition out there today.

com of the leaders in Press Release Distribution is heretopseos.

Does the recent closure of Yahoo Auction means that the eBay like
auction model is falling?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm a29ccfba91d7bec23b828f0befc80909387c5dad
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---