listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:40:09 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: ****YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON****

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: ****YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS WON**** Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 9:40:03 -0400
REFERENCE NUMBER:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH NUMBER:034/099/YX46
TICKET NUMBER:005-4432-971-878

                                 FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you today of the result of the winners of the

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held July, 2007.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000,000
(One Million  Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file
XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

Dr. Pinkett Griffin
Email: address@hidden
TEL : +44-704-570-8136

Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm ad84884d0c96c887c4c1456c901880cfcaac637c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---