listhelper-moderate

bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-zebra-owner
Subject: bug-zebra post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:08:29 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: suspicious

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-zebra

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: suspicious Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:08:19 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Braking with the sole of your shoe would mean a nasty crash. Agreed on
the hard bend.

The washlet ad was in heavy rotation all weekend. I wish they had filmed
this video in daylight so you can actually see how he's standing on it.
Commenting on the Toto in the hotel room: "If you are not careful where
you put your hands when you are praying to the porcelain Buddha, you'll
end up with a warm waterpick in the face. It's like an adult version of
Heelys.

And look at them, aren't they cute, spooning on that charger together? I
canceled my subscription due to the price hike and the constant
"downgrading" of the Rhapsody software. You think you're better than me?
I would buy one instead of an iphone. I agree that having a bend in it
would suck in a pocket. And yes it is quite annoying.
Its heats up quite fast and most of the weight is transfered to the big
adapter. She bought me one of these craptastic things.
Could somebody please, PLEASE, post an Instructable about gadget
videography? Besides, the keds in this video are because this whole
concept is so Euro.
With Rhapsody I spend less money a month on music over all and end up
listening to way more music than I'd have access to if I was just buying
songs I like. If one gets jammed under a small skateboard wheel, the
board stops almost instantly. The clix is a powerful video player, and
Rhapsody has a multitude of music videos for streaming.

Maybe I'm easily perturbed, but this annoys me. You can buy individual
songs or albums too for decent prices, the downside as you said is that
if you end your subscription you obviously don't have access to that
library anymore. Slave's body in South Park with the glowing aura,
though he is missing th scepter, etc.
I'm guessing that giant wheel would fix at least that problem.

i would plant a lawn on the damn balcony if there was a solar pink
flamingo i could stick in it.
It doesn't work on Vista, and it's dog slow.
It's ok baby, I don't like these anorexic wannabe's anyhow.

The Board of Trustees of Washington, D.

" After skipping through the tracks like a playlist, you find a song by
the Pixies you like.

I dont wear watches tho.

We'll lose that mini stylus about one minute into operation, but we
don't care.

Its heats up quite fast and most of the weight is transfered to the big
adapter. Its heats up quite fast and most of the weight is transfered to
the big adapter. Please enjoy the image gallery, descriptive text and
information on where to see these works in person.

Can you imagine how much an electrician or plumber is going to charge to
work on your "transforming flat"?
Probably made in china.

Design Concept: Duofone Cellphones Show Two Heads Are Better Than One -
Gizmodo Gizmodo, the gadget guide.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 88405cf1136a4ef7c3f1943567ad921fe9fd742e
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---