listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:07:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: OFFER TO COLLECT/MANAGE OUR FUNDS

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: OFFER TO COLLECT/MANAGE OUR FUNDS Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:02:09 -0700

Our intended partner,

Greetings and best wishes to you.DFS sales Ltd Uk wishes to bring to
your notice that the job opening of an oversea agent who will collect
and manage our funds for us for the purpose we would instruct on how the
funds will be managed.You are welcomed if you wish to fit into this
position as our agent in your region.

DFS Furnitures, have a project at hand to establish various mini-market
structures in some parts of the Mexico, Americas , Canada & Sub Regions
in Europe for the purpose of exhibiting our goods and services .,we
shall have you to manage a particular outfit of ours in your location if
you have the qualifications and capabilities.

You will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of contract for
which payment for your services will be made, subject to your satisfaction.

Basic payment for services will be:-For the first 180
days,Representatives will receive 10% commission on every transaction
processed. After the 180 day period, commission will increase to 15% on
turnovers collected from our customers.

For more information and further proceedings, please reply with the
following details-
PERSONAL DETAILS:

NAME IN FULL :.........
COMPANY NAME: .....
POSITION:......
FULL ADDRESS: .......
CITY/TOWN:........
STATE:............
ZIP CODE:........
COUNTRY:.......
MOBILE:.......
HOME TEL: .....…
FAX: ...........
EMAIL ADDRESS: ........
ANNUAL INCOME:........
WEBSITE: ..............
OCCUPATION: ...........
BANK NAME :.......
AGE: ............
MARITAL STATUS:.......
 I look foward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Cardle Ian (Director of Finance/Sales)
DFS Bentley Moor Lane,Adwick le Street
Doncaster DN6 7BD South Yorkshire.
London,United kingdom
Tel: +44 70457 01429
Fax: +44 8704 714591
Website: www.dfs-online.co.uk

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm d1d9e985deb39aa11594a44d22e8d37788d35def
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---