listhelper-moderate

gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval

From: gnokii-users-owner
Subject: gnokii-users post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:42:17 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: improbably

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/gnokii-users

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: improbably Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:42:09 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

uk, and most of eBay's other international properties. Glam Media allows
people to easily browse content on its flagship website, Glam. com turns
Website visitor tracking into actionable business intelligence. When
only the best will do, we have the very best.

com, among many other sites.
I wanted to get most specific people finder information out.
This means eAuctionAlerts is available to the tens of millions of eBay
users across North America and will work even if a subscriber's number
has been ported.
TechStars was founded by a group of the most successful Colorado-based
entrepreneurs with the express goal of promoting startups in their home
state.

Yedda provides a proactive and personalized gateway to tacit knowledge
engaging knowledgeable members to provide answers to questions posted by
the community. com, LonelyWivesDatingClub.

We are having daily specials on quality domain names at substantially
reduced prices.
In it, the Blogger leverages "Dot's" years of Internet marketing
experience to make the best product review information available in
easy-to-understand speak.
In it, the Blogger leverages "Dot's" years of Internet marketing
experience to make the best product review information available in
easy-to-understand speak.
Press Release - Million Word Site Improved and Redesigned as Beta Ends .

com is a blog dedicated to the unbiased reporting on a wide range
consumer products. Press Release - THE WEBSITE GIRLS MAKES TEXT
MESSAGING EASIER . com, Match and AdultFriendFinder.

The Million Word Site is the Greatest Revolution on the Internet since
the Internet Itself.
Plus, with these new features, our members can converse with each other
and take advantage of real life experiences of other single people
online. A promise to her son to hang lost dog posters around their
neighborhood led Krengle to the Fido Finder website. The aid I am
receiving from "'Dot'" is vital to me.

WebSite Tonight is a quick and easy tool for building
professional-looking Web sites.

Quote "Our primary focus is to have a personal connection available for
our customers if they want it. "We have chosen to partner with Yedda due
to its excellent semantic social matching ability.

I wanted to get the most useful information out.

Big profits, huge potential and sustained growth.
uk, and most of eBay's other international properties.
Moreover, even the Chinese words used vary from location to location.

The founders are consulting alumni of Mercer Management Consulting, PA
Consulting and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants.
, is based in San Jose, CA. com was created in order to allow people to
learn the pros and cons of dating websites before joining.

It provides unbiased reviews on a number of products.

to create the ultimate digital experience for women. Registered users
will have the privilege of interacting with other users on Singles.
Or, consider Teco Electric, a motor manufacturer and exporter that
wanted to attract buyers from mainland China, Hong Kong and the United
States. Super deals on quality domain names Domain names are in big
demand but quality domain names are rarely available. It seems simple
enough that if they become more successful and upgrade to accommodate
their growth DWHS wins as well.

Internet Dating Fan Starts BlogOnline Dating Fan Starts BlogFree Online
Consumer Electronics Review Resource Created by Blogger and Arizona
Internet Marketing Company Partnership.

com will be adding even more features such as a dating groups, video
uploads, and more. There are no formalities required". com we have some
top quality Luxury domain names that will satisfy the most demanding
companies, and that is why we just launched the new category LUXURY
Domain Names. Yedda delivers that ability", said Avichay Nissenbaum,
Yedda founder and CEO.

He is also busy working on a new color scheme to make The Million Word
Site truly stand out esthetically the way it already does as far as
originality and functionality are concerned. comDomain Name first time
offered. of Business Development at Singles. Adding to its incredible
value, Identities is another extension into VisiStat's proprietary
StatCasting reporting functionality.
The Website Girls is extremely proud to offer its quality services and
products at highly competitive prices. com is outHere is the list of top
Traini
We are widely recognized as the world leader for high quality generic
domain names with the . What might seem like a medium sized web host
might have other intentions in mind. In the end, Fido Finder turned out
to be the key to bringing her dogs home.
com and MillionaireMatch.

Most are not leaving the industry altogether - simply moving from one
consulting employer to another.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 66411d7c43db1cb33629eea6ddd30ddb49332efc
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---