listhelper-moderate

bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bison-patches-owner
Subject: bison-patches post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 04:13:39 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Vacuum Flask (www.futongflask.com)

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bison-patches

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Vacuum Flask (www.futongflask.com) Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:13:28 +0800
Dear Sirs,

Good day!

We are FUTONG HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES CO.,LTD which is the professional manufacturer of vacuum flask in china. We got your information from the Trading Net and know that you also deal with this kind of product, so we hope we can have this opportunity to cooperate with you. Our company occupies more than 23.000 square meters and employs more than 400 staff, 80�� of whom have been proficient in this industry. With high level management of pipeline production. our annual production capacity of vacuum flasks reaches over 600 million pieces. Lying on strict management and advanced machinery .we always provide our clients with good prices and high-quality products, which contains plastic, stainless steel, iron etc, spreads over Europe, United States, Middle East, South and East Asia areas and gains great reputation with its 300 various items.

If you want to learn more about our products and our company, pls kindly visit our website: www.futongflask.com. For we have some new items which are not including in the website, so if you are interest, we will send you our new items.
Looking forward to your soon reply.

Best regards!

Jane Pan
Futong Household Appliances Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86-20-87028652
Fax: 86-20-87028600
MSN: address@hidden
Website: www.futongflask.com

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4cbf83b89494b341595ce24c5733b45d43d4b453
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---