listhelper-moderate

texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:17:50 -0500

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Re[3]: from girl with hope

At your convenience, visit:

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re[3]: from girl with hope Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:17:09 +0300
Hi, dear

I have never been on dates for many years! Can you imagine it?
It's unbelievable you will say, but it's truth. And it is bitter truth.
But when I look  into the mirror I see nice, young lady who can have many
romantic dates, who can hear compliments every day.
But I don't want to have million romantic dates.
I just want to have the one, but it should  be the Date with my Destiny,
And I feel that this Fate's Date should come true with you.
You are intelligent, interesting and good-looking man.
I think that many women want to have dates with you. And I am not the exception.
I understand that at present moment, it is only virtual date, but if you like
me, I think that we can come to conclusion when we can meet into real life.
If you feel that this dream can come true, please, write to me
http://romanticloveforever.com/yourdream

Kisses
Marika

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 53572ebbcd9233c2894c247b19c3384e8a0e678d
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---