listhelper-moderate

resellers post from address@hidden requires approval

From: resellers-owner
Subject: resellers post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:39:01 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: heck

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/resellers

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: heck Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:38:40 +0200 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

"We need to find out how these cells work once they are in the breast
before any great claims can be made.

Ultimately, those trees will die, rotting down, releasing carbon, and
once again adding to the problem.
Emergency services in Chiapas said they were sweeping the area to look
for damage around the epicentre, close to the border with the
neighbouring state of Oaxaca. "Clearly, if we want to tackle diseases
like osteoporosis, we need new drugs and clinical trials," said Dr
McComb. He takes over the science role from Malcolm Wicks who himself
only held the position for eight months following the resignation of
Lord Sainsbury. "If you stored something on a floppy disc just three or
four years ago, you'd have a hard time finding a modern computer capable
of opening it.

"That, for me, would be the real breakthrough.

Access Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your
intranet.

We're ramping up, we're starting to get results David McComb Already
there is a raft of projects that could use the super-scope.
"Historically within the IT industry, the prevailing trend was for
proprietary file formats. Without this, the reputation of the offsetting
market will be undermined, leading to falls in the price of carbon,
until credits become virtually worthless. "We're ramping up, we're
starting to get results," said Dr McComb.

Making tens of millions of these gadgets could itself have an enormous
negative carbon impact if regulation does not ensure that these
interventions will save more carbon than they create.

Back-up is important, but back-up is not preservation.
coli bacteria, which can cause severe food poisoning, showed the
bisphosphonate drugs wreaked havoc inside bacteria that were preparing
to transfer their genes.

SSE declined to comment for this report. Knowing their trajectory as
they exit allows scientists to build up a picture of the internal
structure of the sample.

It also includes the office of the Chief Scientific Adviser, Sir David
King.

"The independence of operation of research councils has been the key to
the creation of the powerful science base on which innovation rests.
Declining numbers could have a knock-on effect on the pollination of
crops and flowers, he added. We have worked very hard to embrace open
standards, specifically in the area of file formats. The river is said
to have one of the most diverse fish stocks in the world. "Historically
within the IT industry, the prevailing trend was for proprietary file
formats.

It is the only big commercial aircraft made mostly of carbon fibre
rather than aluminium and is billed as the most environmentally friendly
ever built. Chemical engineers are playing a major role in helping
industry reduce the amount of carbon emitted and thereby reducing its
impact on the environment in a number of ways.

DIUS was created out of part of the old Department of Trade and Industry
and part of the old Department for Education and Skills.
Ms Ceeney said: "If you put paper on shelves, it's pretty certain it is
going to be there in a hundred years. Council members will decide
whether or not to approve the scheme later this year.

"We're ramping up, we're starting to get results," said Dr McComb. Ben
Darvill, of the University of Stirling-based trust, said data collected
so far from the public on bumblebee sightings was still being collated.
The Madeira River projects have divided opinion even within government
and in recent years have been one of the most environmentally sensitive
issues. Knowing their trajectory as they exit allows scientists to build
up a picture of the internal structure of the sample.
The European firm sees its superjumbo plane as a response to airline
calls for a bigger plane to meet increasing passenger numbers flying
between major hubs.

Ms Ceeney said the issue of older file formats was a bigger problem than
reading outdated forms of media, such as floppy discs of various sizes
and punch cards. He takes over the science role from Malcolm Wicks who
himself only held the position for eight months following the
resignation of Lord Sainsbury. Phoenix will launch from the Cape in
August on a mission to explore the Red Planet's northern polar region.

He said: "Microsoft has taken tremendous strides forward in addressing
this problem.
Further research is needed to establish whether the technique can be
applied to other tissues, such as blood, that might be used in tests for
vCJD. The figure includes three people who received blood transfusions
from donors who later developed the disease. "These novel findings do
not explain completely how asthma is caused, but they do provide a
further part of the gene-environment jigsaw that makes up the disease.
It could also be used to power sensors attached to road and rail bridges
to monitor the health of such structures.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4180e7c39f1505d1c66f1de9be97448843c3dbc2
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---