listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:16:57 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fwd: Thanks for your recent refinance debt request, we are accepting your application Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:29:06 +0000
Credit history does not matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this tender will expire NOW:

$467,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this elementary form...

Do not worry about approval, your Credit score will not disqualify you!

http://nuhltqhh.com/

--- End Message ---